Class is Full - Working at Heights
Wednesday Jan 27, 2021
From 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Location: Construction House
Registration deadline: Wednesday Jan 20, 2021. Maxumum places available: 9
Working At Heights
The objective of the Fall Prevention and Fall Protection Working a Heights Program is to increase the attendees awareness and knowledge about the potential hazards of Working at Heights and understand what fall prevention and fall protection controls must be in place to work safely.
- Upon completion of this course, students will understand the following:
- Laws, Regulations and Standards, etc. with regards to Working at Heights
- Recognize, Assess and Control hazards associated with Working at Heights
- Fall Prevention systems and their components
- Fall Protection systems and their components
- Rescue and Emergency Preparation with regards to Working at Heights
- Equipment care, maintenance and storage
- Inspecting fall arrest systems and their components
- Don and doff of full body harnesses with lanyard
- Setting up Fall Arrest Systems
Who should attend:
- Everyone who may be exposed to fall hazards on a construction site and their supervisors and managers.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Construction House - 370 York Boulevard, Hamilton ON
Member Fee: $175.00+HST
Non-Member Fee: $250.00+HST
Please note: Participants must provide the following: CSA certified head, foot and eye protection and a valid piece of photo ID ***COVID-19 DISCLAIMER*** Until further notice use of a face mask will be mandatory to take this class, if you do not have one to bring one will be provided and admission into this class will NOT be allowed without it. Anyone not complying with this rule will be asked to leave. Food and beverage will not be provided until further notice, there is a water station, please bring your own water bottle.